Group PMI – Private Medical Insurance For Your Business
Group PMI is Private Medical Insurance for your business. It allows employees to quickly see a specialist of their choice, receive treatment at a time and place to suit them which would enable them to return to work sooner thereby minimising any disruption to your business.
How Will We Benefit From Group PMI?
Depending on the policy and level of excess you choose, you and your employees may be able to benefit from the following:
- Avoid lengthy waiting lists at NHS hospitals
- Speedy access to medical assessments, which can include dental, optical and psychiatric
- Access to a GP when your local surgery is busy (depends on policy)
- Full post-surgery aftercare – choice of therapies to aid your recovery such as chiropractors and osteopaths
- Incentives to encourage healthy living, e.g. discounts on gym memberships, bikes and even running shoes (depends on policy)
Choosing The Right Policy
When it comes to choosing Group Private Medical Insurance, we look at important factors such as lifestyle and any health challenges people may be facing. Any pre-existing conditions may be excluded initially, although cover can often be provided after a qualification period – usually, after 2 years.
What Do We Consider Before Advising?
We will look at…
- Height and weight
- Who needs cover
- Where people live
- Whether they smoke
- The level of outpatient cover required
- The level of excess they’re willing to pay
The health of your employees is vital – give them the choice to make important decisions about their medical care. Value your people, and they will value your business.
Request a callback
We need about 10 minutes of your time to really understand what you are looking for and then we can personalise our recommendations. There’s no obligation and it’s completely free.